Australian High Commission, Samoa
Address: Beach Rd, Apia
Postal address: PO Box 704, Apia, SAMOA
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +685 23411
Facsimile: +685 23159
The Australian High Commission, Samoa is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.30pm.
The High Commission will observe the following public holidays in 2021:
- Friday 1 January 2021 - New Year’s Day
- Tuesday 26 January 2021 - Australia Day
- Friday 2 April 2021 - Good Friday
- Monday 5 April 2021 - Easter Monday
- Monday 26 April 2021 - ANZAC Day (In Lieu)
- Monday 10 May 2021 - Mother’s Day
- Tuesday 1 June 2021 - Samoan Independence Day
- Monday 9 August 2021 - Father’s Day
- Monday 11 October 2021 - White Sunday
- Monday 27 December 2021 - Christmas Day (In Lieu)
- Tuesday 28 December 2021 - Boxing Day (In Lieu)
- Wednesday 29 December 2021 - Additional DFAT Holiday
- Thursday 30 December 2021 - Additional DFAT Holiday
- Friday 31 December 2021 - Additional DFAT Holiday
The Australian High Commission, Samoa provides consular assistance to Australian, Canadian, Papua New Guinean and Nauran citizens.
For information on what consular services we can and cannot provide, please read the Consular Services Charter.
For consular assistance 9am to 4.30pm Apia time, Monday to Friday, please contact +685 23411 or visit the Australian High Commission, Beach Rd, Apia.
After hours, please contact the 24-hour consular emergency helpline
- Phone: +61 2 6261 3305
- SMS: +61 421 269 080
- Getting help overseas
Information on visa services can be found here.
Australian passport applications are available and can be lodged at the Australian High Commission, Beach Rd, Apia. Passport applications and futher information is also available on the Australian Passport Office website.
Head office in Canberra
Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
R.G. Casey Building
John McEwen Crescent
Barton ACT 0221 Australia
- Switchboard: +61 2 6261 1111