Australian High Commission, Samoa
Address: 47 Main Beach Road, Apia, SAMOA
Postal address: PO Box 704, Apia, SAMOA
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +685 23411
Facsimile: +685 23159
The Australian High Commission, Samoa is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.30pm.
The High Commission will observe the following public holidays in 2023:
- Monday 2 January 2023 - New Year’s Day
- Thursday 26 January 2023 - Australia Day
- Friday 7 April 2023 - Good Friday
- Monday 10 April 2023 - Easter Monday
- Tuesday 25 April 2023 - ANZAC Day
- Monday 15 May 2023 - Mother’s Day
- Thursday 1 June 2023 - Samoan Independence Day
- Monday 14 August 2023 - Father’s Day
- Monday 09 October 2023 - White Sunday
- Monday 25 December 2023 – Christmas Day
- Tuesday 26 December 2023 – Boxing Day
- Wednesday 27 December 2023 - Additional DFAT Holiday
- Thursday 28 December 2023 - Additional DFAT Holiday
- Friday 29 December 2023 - Additional DFAT Holiday
The Australian High Commission, Samoa provides consular assistance to Australian, Canadian, Papua New Guinean and Nauran citizens.
For information on what consular services we can and cannot provide, please read the Consular Services Charter.
For consular assistance 9am to 4.30pm Apia time, Monday to Friday, please contact +685 23411 or visit the Australian High Commission, Beach Rd, Apia.
After hours, please contact the 24-hour consular emergency helpline
- Phone: +61 2 6261 3305
- SMS: +61 421 269 080
- Getting help overseas
Information on visa services can be found here.
Australian passport applications are available and can be lodged at the Australian High Commission, Beach Rd, Apia. Passport applications and futher information is also available on the Australian Passport Office website.
Head office in Canberra
Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
R.G. Casey Building
John McEwen Crescent
Barton ACT 0221 Australia
- Switchboard: +61 2 6261 1111